This project included the design, supply, commissioning and support of Sound Reinforcement, Voice Alarm Public Address and Audio Frequency Induction Loop Systems. SKS also provide preventative maintenance and support for the systems installed.
For full project details please download the project sheet by clicking the download icon above.
- Client: PPP Project for the Treasury Holdings and the OPW
- Contract Start Date: May 2005
- Contract End Date: November 2009
This project comprised of a distributed Voice Alarm System covering over 4,500sqm with 22 purpose-built meeting rooms, each meeting room has an Audio Frequency Induction Loop Systems. Disabled Toilet Alarm and Disabled refuge systems were also commissioned through out the build.
- In excess of 900 loudspeakers distributed throughout the building.
- 72 amplifier channels.
- Provision for the deaf and hard of hearing via induction loop throughout the Auditorium.
- Provision for the deaf and hard of hearing via induction loop within 22 purpose-built meeting rooms.
- 32 Disabled Toilet Alarm point throughout the building.
- 39 Disabled refuge Alarm points throughout the building.
- Sound pressure and intelligibility level predictions for acoustically difficult areas.
Background on Organisation
The Convention Centre Dublin was developed to provide a world-class conference venue in the heart of Ireland’s capital city designed by Pritzker and developed as part of a Public Private Partnership between Treasury Holdings and The OPW.