Intercom System (Pro700)
The Pro700 system is a cost efficient and easy to use communication system. The system does not use a central exchange. All stations are individually programmable and powered from a central power supply.
Up to 40 stations
The system supports up to 40 stations (16-20 recommended) and one speech channel. The system provides an extensive range of standard and optional features supporting both low- and handsfree load-speaking conversations. The system has a wide range of robust and weather resistant stations and signal units for all on-board environments.
- Max capacity of 40 stations, recommended system size is 20 stations
- Standard power supply, 24-27V DC, 4A
- No system exchange
- Cabin stations with privacy and display
- All Call and two Group Calls with auto answer back
- One program distribution channel
- Simple installation, loop cabling
- Hands-free conversation, semi duplex
- Remote control of external audible or visible signal devices
- Interface possibilities to Public Address and PABX (only one pre-programmed number)
- External 20 ohm loudspeaker can be connected
The PRO700 system is tested and fulfils the EMC directive according to EN 50081-1, EN 50082-2 and IEC 61000-6-3/6-4.